How We Help MicroISVs Succeed
Discounted Pricing for MicroISVs and Independent Consultants
We know what it is to be a scrappy, cash-starved start-up. We understand intimately
having been there ourselves. Tool selection is agonizing because you want world-class
tools that make you productive and ensure high quality products for your customers;
but you really need affordable pricing to make the numbers work.
To help MicroISVs succeed, we offer discounted pricing to small startups and independent
consultants for VistaDB and other Gibraltar Software products.
You qualify for participation in our MicroISV program if you meet any of the following
- If you participate in
Microsoft BizSpark, we want to help you launch your startup.
- If you are an independent software consultant, we want you to have the best
tools to delight your clients.
- If you operate a small company with no more than 5 employees and making less
than $500K annually, we want to save you time with our tools so you have more
time for your products and customers.
In addition, we may approve MicroISV status in other special circumstances on a
- If your company does not meet the criteria above, it does not qualify for MicroISV
pricing even if you are the only programmer.
- You may apply as an individual and use our tools for personal projects, side projects
and even at work for prototypes and proofs of concept. However, if your employer
wishes to adopt our tools in production systems or commercial products, they must
purchase their own licenses.
- If you use our tools in software you write as work for hire, your customer must
purchase their own licenses if they will subsequently maintain the code.
If you feel that our MicroISV program is right for you,
please contact us to apply.