How Gibraltar Helps In-House Dev Teams
Increase Quality and Stop Guessing About User Experience
What if you knew about bugs before your customers did? What if you had complete
environment and stack information about errors before your customer even found your
support email address? How much easier would it be to fix bugs? How much more awesome
would your tech support be? How much faster would QA cycles be?
Once you get used to having the data Gibraltar provides, you’ll wonder how you ever
lived without it.
- Know about every error with all the details needed to fix bugs quickly
- Inform development decisions with real-world data on error rates and app usage patterns
- Collect system and application-specific metrics to identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Extend Gibraltar to integrate with your defect tracking system, customer support
tool, CRM, or data warehouse
- Respond to quality issues proactively by integrating Gibraltar into your test planning
as well as using it to monitor production systems
Know about every error, how often it occurs, and under what circumstances.
Know what features are most used and which are hardly used at all. Track usage and
error rates by application and version. Inform your development decisions with real-world
Read about how
Gibraltar found three times as many errors as were reported by users.
For an investment of as little as $250 per developer you can integrate Gibraltar
with your workflow and free up resources to build new systems rather than continue
to waste them on inefficient debugging and customer support processes.
Who Uses Loupe?
Hundreds of companies ranging from MicroISVs to Multinationals depend on Loupe
every day to provide the data they need to monitor their applications and take care
of their users.
- SEE MORE: How Loupe reveals defect root causes
for Bill Seddon
- DO MORE: How Loupe gives
John Karbin more time for new features
- KNOW MORE: How Loupe
eliminates guesswork on Jon Tarrant's team
How Loupe Helps...